Saturday 8 October 2011

Recently

1) Oshin recently got married to Along, her fiance. :D The solemnization was done at Madrasah At-Tarbiyah, Cheras on the 30th of September whilst the receptions were held on the next two days-for both sides.

2) My last semester's result is a disaster! I got an A-, a B- and two C+'s. CGPA's getting closer to the hell's doors. Too ashamed of it to actually share it here.

3) Had my annual birthday celebration on  its eve with Nairus, as usual. She gave me the latest Katy Perry cd as I asked. Yeayyyy! :D ;*

4) This year's birthday was a little bit different. Our family had an ad hoc getaway vacation in Port Dickson. Ayah booked an apartment for us on the 5th and 6th. It was kinda short for a vacay. But it was just what I needed to release all the stress that I got out of the exam results. Thanks Ayah! So, we had our camwhoring session by the beach, had seafood dinner at the Sea View Seafood Restaurant etc etc.

That is all for now. I need to shut this thing off and make love with the book. I got class tomorrow with this cute guy from RTM. Hehe.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment