Wednesday 3 August 2011

Raincoats.

When i was busy jotting down some work stuffs on the whiteboard today, a superior called me in and asked me to come upstairs.

To collect a raincoat.

No need to be so confuse cus i myself am confuse too. The fact that i spend the 9-530 working hours entirely in the office, in front of the pc. Hmmmmm?

This is the second or maybe the third raincoat that i own for the rest of my life.

The first one was when me and my abang were still in the primary school. Emak bought each of us raincoats. Mine was yellow and abang's was blue. I was so ashamed about wearing it during rainy weather at the time just because all of my friends were using those foldable umbrellas. You know, when you're a kid, you really wanna feel that you're already a grown up. Raincoats for kids, umbrellas for the grown ups—that kinda thing.

And so i purposely tore the yellow raincoat that emak bought me, hoping that she would get me that stupid foldable umbrella.

Well, actually she didn't. She bought me another raincoat. Green in colour. I cried. Alone.

Seriously, i feel silly when i think about it. I hope that one day my children will read this entry and take the brightside of it.

Oh well, they provided raincoats during the MCR concert. That makes it four. Four raincoats. :)

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment